Subject: Survey on the ECA special report 11/2024 on the EU’s industrial policy on renewable hydrogen
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 18:31:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>

Dear Madam/Sir,

Recently we invited you to provide feedback on the European Court of 
Auditors' special report on the EU’s industrial policy on renewable hydrogen 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/ECAPublications/SR-2024-11/SR-2024-11_EN.pdf> . 
If you have not responded yet, you can open the survey by clicking this 
link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/49088/145b39bb-314e-489d-8728-9e519d777f2e

The attached questionnaire comprises only four multiple-choice questions. 
Your responses will be held in strict confidence.

We would be grateful if you replied to the survey by 27 September 2024.

If you have any questions about any matter related to the survey, please 
contact:

European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency

[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe%20surveys> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe%20eca 
messages> .

This message was sent by Timo LEHTINEN using EUSurvey's invitation service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/

       <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.

     Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey